At On Demand App Project
We are looking for a Flutter/Android developer responsible for developing and maintaining applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Flutter/Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
What is so great about this project?
This is a project with an important mission to increase the quality of On-demand Marketplace services with innovative software engineering. The team is passionate about developing solutions so that every child can reach their fullest potential in life. The project is a new way to look after On-Demand Services Platform development and detect developmental concerns early.
Who are the people I am going to work with?
There is a well-skilled engineering team on the client side, starting with Senior Flutter and Python developers. Lots of knowledge sharing is encouraged and expected. The plan is to expand the team fast and grow to 10-12 people.
- To build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS.
- Native App experience in Android and IOS: To build custom Flutter Packages.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts
- Experience in implementing 3rd party libraries, dependencies & REST-APIs (using JSON) in Flutter
- Familiarity and excitement for Flutter are required.
- Visual design skills and attention to detail.
- Utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS, and email features and should be able to develop applications that control handset resources like camera, memory, etc.
- Required Skills: Room Persistence, Firebase, SQLite, Google Login Authentication
- Working Knowledge in Externals API also.
We expect you to
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Integrating APIs and Web Services
- Write and document clean code
- Working closely with UI designer to match visual design intent
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Explore More Reasons To Work In Ralabs
Money plant Hight Street, Jagtatpur road,
Sg Highway, Ahmedabad 382470
1628 Good Hope Road SE, Washington DC, 20020