at on demand App Project
Our team consists of more than 30+ brilliant people who share the same values, knowledge, and experience and a large office in Ahmedabad. We are proud of the atmosphere in which team members support each other, learn new skills and help each other with tasks – and that’s exactly what we expect from you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for iOS developers regardless of experience level. According to your previous knowledge, they would assign you a project in which you can develop and realize your full potential. For slightly more experienced developers, we have projects that they can work on independently with the help of more experienced mentors but don’t worry because no one is thrown into the fire. We all go through an onboarding process in which we gradually arrive at project tasks.
- experience in developing applications in Objective-C and Swift, as well as experience with push notifications.
- good understanding of concepts: memory management and object lifecycle,
- experience in working with data storage (Core Data, Realm, SQL lite),
- experience in implementing the UI layer through code, storyboards and xibs,
- Experience in refactoring and improving existing code,
- knowledge of advanced architecture and other advanced iOS paradigms,
- the ability to think critically and an engineering approach at all levels of the project,
- independence in work, proactivity and willingness to take responsibility.
- communicative skills (clear expression in Croatian and English), proactivity and clear expression of ideas.
Bonus points for
- experience working with RxSwift and Combine,
- basic knowledge of Android/Google stack,
Experience with other technologies or desire to learn them,
- implementation of CI/CD for mobile applications,
- willingness to transfer knowledge in the form of internal trainings and/or iOS tech talks,
- the desire to develop in the direction of team management/project management,
- experience with tools: Zeplin, Jira, Confluence, Figma.
What benefits await you with us?
- Competitive salary – depending on the seniority in which we place you after the selection process, we will offer you a salary in one of the ranks listed at the bottom of the page.
- Flexible working hours – some of us are early risers, some are sleepers, sometimes we like a gentle hum in the office, and sometimes we prefer to work in silence.
- An annual budget for education and access to books and learning materials – it is important to us that everyone has a chance to satisfy their hunger for additional knowledge.
- 1 on 1 conversation – you will have the opportunity to get feedback on your work and progress.
- Paid sick leave – if it happens to you or your child, you don’t have to worry about how much the salary will be at the end of the month.
- Parking place – public parking in Ahmedabad is a nightmare, but we don’t have those worries. In addition to a large parking lot near the building.
Explore More Reasons To Work In Ralabs
Money plant Hight Street, Jagtatpur road,
Sg Highway, Ahmedabad 382470
1628 Good Hope Road SE, Washington DC, 20020