Sales Development Representative
at on demand App Project
What is the Role ?
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities and building sales. This is a hands-on position in a start-up environment, so we’re looking for someone who is self-driven and motivated.
- Generating qualified opportunities for the company in the assigned region/market requires diligent prospecting and research.
- Managing the sales cycle from initial contact to qualification or closing, depending on the target segment. Conducting rigorous research on companies and building strong sales.
- You need to engage high-profile personas of companies you are prospecting. You must be able to deliver successful demos. You should decide on creative ways to attract prospects’ attention.
- Please feel free to apply even if you do not have all of these skills. We are open to candidates who are passionate about their work and team players.
- A graduate of any stream or equivalent experience in sales is required.
- You must possess a basic understanding of technology and a detailed understanding.
- You must have worked in the US and European markets.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- You must be familiar with drip campaigns and well versed in tools like LinkedIn, Hubspot, etc.
- You must be self-motivated, data-driven, and results-oriented, and flexible enough to work in shifts based on the region.
- Please allow a reasonable amount of time to review this opportunity. As you may take some time to review, we will wait 3-5 days to screen applications and schedule interviews with hiring managers.
Explore More Reasons To Work In Ralabs
Money plant Hight Street, Jagtatpur road,
Sg Highway, Ahmedabad 382470
1628 Good Hope Road SE, Washington DC, 20020